Equal Opportunity Employer
We are an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to a workplace environment that encourages growth and respect for all current and prospective employees based on job-related factors, such as their educational background, work experience, and ability to perform essential functions of a particular job. It is our policy of Valtech Corporation to prohibit any form of discrimination or harassment based on race, color, age, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran, disability, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. Support and belief in this principle is a basic responsibility of all employees here at Valtech Corporation.
Technical Sales Engineer
Valtech Corporation is a rapidly growing specialty chemical and materials company seeking a qualified technical sales engineer to join our global sales team. Several new product lines have recently been launched and there are significant opportunities for growth in this role.
The specifics of this position involve:
· Growing and maintaining Valtech’s product range in North America within select specialty markets including semiconductor, precision optics and medical devices. The current sales base in these markets exceed $ 1.6MM
· Working directly with the marketing team to prospect for new business opportunities in new and existing markets.
· Communicating closely with the R&D team to ensure customer requirements are fully understood and new products meet customer needs.
· Working through the sales process to identify, quantify and justify the appropriate value proposition for the individual customer matching their needs with our capabilities to provide a solution.
· Development of sales plans and forecasts consistent with overall corporate growth targets and in line with the corporate strategic initiatives.
· Gaining full understanding of the various industries and technologies associated with the key markets with the goal of becoming a trusted advisor and subject matter expert.
· Utilizing Valtech’s CRM tools to effectively communicate progress and needs to the management team.
· Frequently collaborating with the global sales team to understand new opportunities in all regions and how they can be pursued in North America.
· 3+ years of industrial sales experience
· Experience in high technology markets preferred, not required.
· Bachelor’s degree or higher in chemistry, engineering or related degree or a technically related field.
· Experience collaborating with all functional areas of a business including research and development, operations and marketing.
· Overnight travel up to 30% required.
· Competitive Salary
· Personalized Incentive Program
· Profit Sharing program
· Competitive Benefits
Valtech is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org